Thursday, October 23, 2014

.....Day and Night....

Good Evening Family, Friends and Prayer Warriors,

What a Beautiful Fall day it has been! The weather is getting a slight colder, the leaves are changing oh so fast! It makes me think of how life changes so fast in the midst of all the different seasons of life!


It's been awhile since I have written you all, my apologizes! First off let me thank you for being so patient with me! Also, thank you for all you encouragement and prayers it means so much to know there are people out there praying for me and investing in my life as so many of you have!

So where to begin, well I am still in the kitchen working and learning a lot about cooking and serving at a different level. Even though it has its tough days its been a VERY good learning experience for me! I have to say I wouldn't trade it for anything. I've learned things like measurements, food prep., serving, cooking different things and even cutting up vegetables and fruit! I have to say its been humbling, at times I don't know measurements or even what simple ingredients are, but I have some really awesome coworkers to help teach me along the way, for instances I work with a guy name Anders and as simple as it may come to some he took the time to show me how to add and subtract fractions! Now, that was definitely a humbling moment! Over all I have really enjoyed serving in the kitchen even though it's challenging I'm always up for a new one!

The other part of the time I am serving in the Physical Planet Department (PPD) on the Grounds. I have a lot of previous experience with grounds, but I have never had a lot of experience with trimming and punning plants thats a totally new thing to me! Plants are an interesting thing, theres so much more to just cutting a flower or snapping a limb on a tree. You have to take into account the cold weather, frost, where on the plant to cut,what part of the plant needs to be trimmed or doesn't, its been cool to learn different things about plants.

Though my time so far serving here at the Bible School as an Intern, I have seen a lot into ministry. What I have come to a conclusion, and by all means I don't have this all figured out yet! Sometimes it's the LITTLE things that can make a big difference! Even though you can't see the end result now doesn't me what your doing goes in vain! Though life I have always been a person who likes to see progress and when I don't, I think their isn't progress. How silly of me to think this! God takes time to work, God maybe using these challenges in my life to challenge me and grow me!
I know I have A LOT of growth to do, and less self and more dependence on God! It's not easy but its a learning process and I'm ready to take it on!



Prayer Request:
1. Dependence on God, and NOT Self.
2. Decisions for future
3. Investment, Honesty, and Vulnerability
4. Time Management!






No comments:

Post a Comment